Friday 5 January 2018

Happy anniversary mom n dad!

I can't forget the pains you ate to bear me and deliver me, can I mom?
I can't forget those feeding hands with delicious bites filled with love and ghee!, can I dad?

I can't forget those innocent, anxious, num eyes waiting just for me when I am home ten minutes late, can I mom?
I can't forget waking up at 5 am daily and be ready with my Barbie kit just to fall asleep again in car!, can I dad?

I can't forget fighting with you for an extra chapati for my lunch box, or an extra hour of your cell phone, can I mom?
I can't forget those endless questions of mine on your shoulder at night until I fall asleep and your patient answers for each of them!, can I dad?

I can't forget those secret prayers of yours, day-in and day-out, just for our well-being, can I mom?
I can't forget those 5-star chocolates, watermelon and all my favorites always being stocked at home by you, can I dad?

I can't forget all those covers given by you from dad's bullets for my naughtiness!, can I mom?
I can't forget those head massages that give me the most amazing sleep on earth, can I dad?

I can't get this taste of food made by you anywhere else on this planet, can I mom?
I can't get these words of wisdom and confidence, anywhere else, that sort out the 'at-times' miserable me!, can I dad?

I can't forget those words of you that breathed life into me when I was miserably down and gone, can I mom?
I can't forget those whips-of-words by you whenever I erred just to bring me back on the right track, can I dad?

I can't forget the way you eat pains and give smiles, and understand in this life, what it takes for you to do that, can I mom?
I can't forget those sleepless nights of yours just to see us sleep happily and peacefully, can I dad?

😊😊

I can't let go off my backbone, my support system and my source of inspiration and motivation, can I mom?😊

I can't let go off your shoulders that give me the calmest sleep ever, can I dad? 😊

😊You both are the reason for my existence and 'existence this way' today and i am immensely happy, proud and grateful for being your daughter 🤗👨‍👩‍👧😘

😊It is the precious smiles on you both's faces and the pride in eyes that drive our every step in life and are the reasons for our breaths and smiles 😊😊

Those are our beginning and those are our goals 😊

This is you both for all three of us and will always be so ❤😍🤗

Love you both loads 👫 💞😘🤗
Keep smiling😊 it means the world to us💓✌🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment