Tuesday 17 September 2019

Growing up with you



I want to stay here,
In this moment,
Freezing u and me, gluing you to me!
When your sweet gentle lips touch my cheeks,
I feel else nothing is this a bliss!
But my eyes see those days,
When your tiny feet stand firm and strong,
To take you a little far,
Not from my bubble of shelter and care,
But only from my selfish greed of love!
When you teach me that,
Watching you grow is a bliss equal,
And also is a norm of nature,
My heart would then long for lesser hurdles,
And a buttery path for you to slide on!
Seeing you grow bigger each day,
Is the biggest blessing anyday,
And is slightly sweetish--bitter-ish
To watch you striving to lay that step,
That gives you a little 'away-from-me' leap!
Know that you are the reason behind all my smiles,
And the push for me to go those miles,
Where you become a man worth all cries,
And the one who now spreads smiles,
Trust me baby these are the only lines,
That you will cherish when soon time flies!
So here I pray this day that,
May He give you all the might,
To shine and shine only bright,
And the will to fly that flight,
That takes you to my dream sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment